- Tuition must be paid by “ARB” (automatic recurring debit/credit payment).
- Tuition will be debited on the 15th of every month.
- Tuition is charged a month in advance (for example, September’s tuition is charged in August).
- An additional administrative fee will be assessed to each student if payment is declined by the bank.
- Tuition payment for missed lessons by student is forfeited, without exception.
- Tuition for missed lessons is forfeited for all reasons including, but not limited to, sickness, illness, vacations, holidays, conflicting school schedules, and transportation problems.
- Tuition rate is guaranteed equal to the months of minimum enrollment, to a maximum of 12 months, whichever is less.
- Make-up lessons are offered only in the event of a teacher absence and when a substitute teacher cannot be provided.
- This is a year round studio. There will be no lessons during winter break (which may or may not align with school schedules), Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving weekend (Wed-Sat), Spring Break (which may or may not align with school schedules), and recital days. There are no make-up lessons for these days.
- Books, music, and other lesson materials are not included in the tuition.
- Any lesson materials needed are to be purchased beforehand.
- No photocopied music of any kind is allowed in the studios or store at any time.
- Parents are welcome to sit in on any lesson.
- Questions regarding a student’s progress are welcomed and encouraged.
Withdrawing and Refunds
- There is a four (4) month minimum enrollment. You will continue month-to-month thereafter.
- Written notice is required when you wish to discontinue or withdraw from lessons.
- Withdrawal forms are available at the front desk.
- Any and all paid tuition, including any reserve tuition, must be used or it shall be forfeited after written withdrawal notice is given. Any paid tuition will not be refunded nor credited in the event student is unable to attend lessons after withdrawal notice is given. Phone and verbal withdrawals will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and we reserve the right to withdraw any student from lessons at anytime for any reason or no reason.